2018 BOB-CAT® XRZ™ 52 Kawasaki® FR691V
Lawnmower Service Company
XRZ™ 52 Kawasaki® FR691V
When You Want Professional Grade Dna
The BOB-CAT® XRZ™ is the professional grade mower with premium comfort and performance features you deserve.
- BOB-CAT lineage, inherited ancestry: Bred to be in a class all its own, the new BOB-CAT® XRZ™ is packed with premium performance and comfort features that rival commercial mowers.
- Peace Of Mind With Mow With Confidence - Industry Best Warranty: 6-year / 600 hour limited warranty
- Comfort & Control: Designed with your comfort in mind, the new BOB-CAT® XRZ™ features a premium high back elastomeric vibration control (EVC) seat with armrests that reduce vibration for all-day riding comfort. Wide 22-inch rear drive wheels help smooth the ride over undulating terrain and provides added traction on slopes. Cutting height can be easily controlled on-the-fly with the quick-lift foot pedal allowing for cutting ranges from 1.5 to 4.875 inches in quarter-inch increments or instantly as needed.
- A Quality Cut Every time with TufDeck™: The rugged design of the new BOB-CAT® TufDeck™ Professional-Grade Mower Deck with patented Double-Wave Baffle System makes grass stand up and take what's coming to it from blades that spin up to 18,800 fpm. An extra-wide polymer impact resistant discharge chute shrugs off dings while fanning clippings fine - eliminating clumps for a crisp clean cut. Choice of 48-, 52- or 61-inch decks.
- Reduced Maintenance: The XRZ's open frame design provides easy access to the engine, filters, belts, battery and more - taking the hassle out of routine maintenance. Flip up foot plate allows for easy access to belts and pulleys for cleaning and service. And, because all BOB-CAT® mowers share a common design, parts are readily available and affordable too.
- Peak Productivity: The new BOB-CAT® XRZ line is powered by reliable Kawasaki® FR engines and commercial drive system powered by Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 transaxles to produce a ground speed of up to 8 mph. Coupled with a large 6 gallon fuel capacity fuel tank, you have more than enough power and run time to tackle the largest properties.
- Model: 942611
- Description: XRZ™ 52 Kawasaki® FR691V
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FR691V
- Displacement: 726 cc [44.3 cu. in.]
- Deck Size: 52" SD
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,142 fpm @3550 engine RPM
- Blades: 3 – 16" High Lift Offset .250" thick
- Deck Design: TufDeck™ 10 gauge fabricated, welded and reinforced steel. Patented Double-Wave Baffle System increases lift for a better cut.
- Leading Edges: Adjustable 2 positions Deck Skirts: 7-gauge skirts
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: Adjustable anti-scalp rollers
- Spindle Type: Top mounted 5" diameter — 4 bolt maintenance-free with 1" shaft and split steel pulleys
- Bearings: Double-sealed, precision ground ball bearings
- Cutting Height: 1.5 inches - 4.875 inches in .25 inch increments
- Discharge: Oversize molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal
- Deck Lift Type: Quick-lift-foot pedal
- Deck Drive: 125 ft. lb. Warner electric clutch — Single drive belt
- Ground Speed: 8 mph
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 twin hydrostatic transaxles
- Pump Size: 10 cc
- Front Tires: 13 x 5.00 – 6 pneumatic
- Rear Tires: 22 x 11.0 – 10
- Brake: Internal integrated parking brake
- Fuel Capacity: 6 Gallons
- Hour Meter Digital: — Digital — Standard
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 752 lbs
- Machine Length: 76"
- Machine Height: 45"
- Operator zone adjusts easily for a comfortable ride and makes BOB-CAT® a perfect fit for any operator. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort.
- Elastomeric fabric seat suspension to isolate vibration and absorb shock for a better all-day ride
- Motion control lever design yields more legroom and provides smoother control
- Seat: High Back EVC (Elastomeric Vibration Control) for a smooth ride - Fore and Aft Adjusters - Armrests
- Mulch Baffle Kit
- Magnetic Light Kit
- GC Poly Dump
- ECO Plate
- Striping Kit
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 726 cc (44.3 cu in)
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 twin hydrostatic transaxles
- Wheel Size
- Front tires: 13 x 5.00 – 6 pneumatic; Rear tires: 22 x 11.0 – 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Oversize molded polymer chute controls airflow to improve clipping dispersal