2018 BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro 61 Kawasaki® FX730V
Lawnmower Service Company
XRZ™ Pro 61 Kawasaki® FX730V
Ready To Tame The Toughest Turf
The new BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro is our latest professional grade mower built for the lawn care contractor and the homeowner who wants to mow like one.
- Professional grade DNA: We packed the BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro with innovative new features, top-quality value and all the toughness and reliability you've come to expect from BOB-CAT® mowers. The XRZ™ Pro is the professional grade mower with the premium comfort and performance features you deserve.
- Peace Of Mind With Mow With Confidence - Industry Best Warranty: 6-year / 1,000 hour limited warranty.
- Performance and durability: The BOB-CAT® XRZ™ Pro comes standard with tough, commercial grade ZT-3400 transaxles, a powerful, smooth-running FX691V Kawasaki® engine and a productive top mowing speed of 8-miles per hour. A quick lift foot pedal lets you lift the deck conveniently right from the seat for easy transport over obstacles.
- Comfort and control: Adjustable, oversized controls with a dampening feature reduce hand and arm fatigue and provide steady control even on bumpy ground. 22-inch drive wheels smooth the ride and provide sure-footed traction. A premium EVC high back seat is standard for all-day mowing comfort.
- Cut quality: Our TufDeck™ Pro professional mowing system features an oversized polymer discharge chute for efficient dispersal of clippings. Our patented Double-Wave Baffle System™ stands grass up with maximum vacuum and lift. Fast blade tip speeds over 18,000 fpm slice lifted grass cleanly for a smooth, even finish.
- Reduced maintenance and easy service: The ZT-3400 drive system has fewer potential leak points for reliability. The open frame design and flip up floor plate makes access to key components easy. A flexible oil drain hose and easy to reach filters and dipstick makes oil changes simple.
- Model: 942622
- Description: XRZ™ Pro 61 Kawasaki® FX730V
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FX730V
- Displacement: 726 cc (44.3 cu in)
- Deck size: 61" SD
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,809 fpm @ 3550 engine rpm
- Blades: 3 – 16" High Lift Offset .250" thick
- Front tires: 13 x 5.0-6 Pneumatic
- Rear tires: 22 x 11.0-10 - Pneumatic
- Machine weight/wet: 817 lbs.
- Machine length: 79"
- Machine height: 45"
- Oversize control handles are easy to grab and comfortable to reduce fatigue in hands and arms.
- Dampening on the controls provides smooth, responsive handling.
- High-back EVC (elastomeric vibration control) bucket seat with armrests absorbs vibration and reduces fatigue.
- Fore and aft seat adjustment provides comfort for any size operator.
- Mulch Baffle Kit
- Magnetic Light Kit
- GC Poly Dump
- ECO Plate
- Striping Kit
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 726 cc (44.3 cu in)
- Wheel Size
- Front tires: 13 x 5.0-6 Pneumatic; Rear tires: 22 x 11.0-10 - Pneumatic
- Deck Size
- 61 in.